|ALOFIX MC, BRISTAR, EXPAN, Pre U-LOX, TETRAGUARD AS20/AS21, TETRAGUARD PW|
||ALOFIX MC is an ultra-fine grouting material
developed by Taiheiyo Materials Corporation for
high strength and durability with good penetration by
comparison to chemical grout.
- Excellent penetration
The average partic le size of ALOFIX-MC is below 4
micrometer. The fineness brings excellent
performance of the penetration.
- No soil polluting properties
ALOFIX-MC does not contain any organic or
polluting elements so that no contamination of
underground water or soil etc. happens.
- High hardened strength
The ultra-fine particles of ALOFIX-MC are
chemically activated. An appropriate curing provides
high strength rapidly and brings the good hardened
- Excellent durability
After hardening by hydration, ALOFIX-MC acquires
impermeability, which protects it from underground
and seawater, to ensure long durability.
- Flexible adjustment of gel time
The gel time of ALOFIX-MC can be adjusted within
a wide practical range of less than twenty seconds to
several minutes by addition of high-performance
powder type setting agent.
|DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Fixation and water sealing in fractured zone during
- Curtain grouting for dam and embankments
- Curtain grouting for waste dumps
- Stabilization and water sealing in shield tunneling
and pipe insertion work.
- Preventing settlement of structures, tanks etc. to be
constructed on weak ground.
- Preventing seepage at tunnel construction site etc.
SAND-GEL COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
|SAND-GEL COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH
OF VARIOUS GROUTS||
|STANDARD MIX PROPORTION FOR
- Mix proportion of MC-No.1 is variable depending
upon its purpose, conditions and application.
- MC HELPER is particularly suitable
high-performance dispersing agent for
ALOFIX-MC. MC HELPER shall be dosed
indispensably whenever ALOFIX-MC is mixed by
water. Usually, about 1% by weight of MC
HELPER shall be added into ALOFIX-MC. MC
HELPER works very well with ALOFIX-MC at
standard dosage rate of approx.1% by weight of
- Mixing Procedure
Dose MC-HELPER into mixing water, and mix it
for one minute. Then, mix ALOFIX-MC with unit
||ALOFIX-MC: 20kg/bag (MC HELPER: 20kg/can)
- Store ALOFIX-MC and MC HELPER in dry
- If a part of ALOFIX-MC or MC HELPER is used,
push the air out of the bag and seal it with gum
tape. Use all materials as soon as possible once
open the bag.
- Wear protective glasses, rubber gloves, dust proof
mask when you handle ALOFIX-MC and MC
- If ALOFIX-MC or MC-HELPER gets into eyes,
rinse them off with clean water immediately and
consult an ophthalmologist.
- Wash hands and rinse out your mouth after