|ALOFIX MC, BRISTAR, EXPAN, Pre U-LOX, TETRAGUARD AS20/AS21, TETRAGUARD PW|
Epansive AdditiveFor Concrete
|DESCRIPTION|| ||EXPAN, an expansive additive has been used for the purposes such as crack reduction of concrete slabs and concrete structures, manufacture of high strength concrete products etc.|
|PRODUCT HISTORY|| ||In 1970, TAIHEIYO MATERIALS CORPORATION has developed the EXPAN products.
EXPAN consists of free calcium oxide as the major component, calcium silicate and interstitial material and its expansion is due to the crystal growth of Ca(OH)2 delivered by hydration of CaO.
Used for crack reduction of various concrete structures, applicable for ready-mixed concrete, or pre-casting concrete.
Used for manifacture of high strength concrete products, such as hume pipes, box culverts, etc., utilizing chemical pre-stress introduced by its restrained expansion againts re-bars.
Used for crack reduction of massive concrete structures, with which usually cracks due to drying shrinkage and those due to heat hydration are seriourly concerned.
|BENEFITS|| ||Crack Reduction|
Crack due to drying shrinkage of concrete, which is an inherent drawback of cement, can be reduced by mixing cement with an appropriate amoutn of EXPAN because its expansion effectively conpensates for the drying shrinkage.
|PACKAGE|| ||ALOFIX-MC:20 kg/bag (MC-HELPER:20 kg/can)|
- Store ALOFIX-MC and MC HELPER in dry place
- If a part of ALOFIX-MC or MC HELPER is used, push the air out of the bag and seal it with gum tape. Use all materials assoon as possible once open the bag.
- Wear protective glasses, rubber glasses, a dust proof when you handle ALOFIX-MC and MC HELPER.
- If ALOFIX-MC or MC HELPER gets into eyes, rinse them off with clean water immediately and consult an ophtalmologist.
- Wash hands and rinse out your mouth after handling.